Sun Ray Cleaners is a professional Ram Leather Care cleaner. We have been in the business of cleaning and restoring leather and suede for over 35 years. Our experienced staff is here to clean, dye, restore, repair and alter your …
- Leather & Suede Jackets, Coats, and Suits
- Leather & Suede Skirts and Pants
- Leather Chaps
- Motorcycle Jackets
- Varsity Jackets – Leather & Vinyl
- Fur Coats, Capes & Stoles
- Synthetic Fur Coats & Jackets
- Synthetic Fur Beadspreads and Throws
- Sheepskin Rugs and Garments
- UGG® Boots
Leather and Suede Tips
- Professional leather cleaning is recommended when: Ground-in-dirt appears around collar, cuffs or pocket areas, Stains occur, Color looks faded
- Smooth Leather – Use a soft, water dampened sponge or cloth to remove surface dirt or stains.
- Suede or “Nubuck” Leather – Brush regularly to keep dust and dirt from settling in the nap and to maintain its velvety look. Use a brush or block designed for suede and nubuck available at your leather retailer. Never use a wire bristle brush
- If the garment gets wet, remove all items from pockets, hang on a sturdy, padded hanger, and let air dry naturally away from heat. When dry, brush suede and nubuck items to lift the nap.
- Clean your leather every year, and clean all matching items at the same time.
- Wear a scarf to protect the collar area from body oils and perspiration.
- Never leave leather in a plastic bag.